Inspiration zine: Ruby Star Magazine


The wonderful world of internet is filled with beautiful zines which make me gape at my computer screen. There are too many to name, but some are just so amazing that I HAVE to share them with you! This time, it's the magical Ruby Star Magazine I'd like to show you. It's both an online an printed magazine and I guess I will get myself a printed issue soon hehe... :)

The 'SPOOKY' issue is their latest creation and I absolutely fell in love with it. I will show you some pages of this issue, but please visit their website and take a look at their other issues too, since they are all dazzling.













































(Kailey from Mermaidens!)


























0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

CONTACT ME
E-mail: holyglitterzine@gmail.com

TWITTER


INSTAGRAM